I originally found this recipe on the Good Foods Group Instagram account and the pic alone made my mouth water! I knew I needed to recreate it! It was even more delicious than I expected! Light, refreshing and packed full of healthy fats and protein! Enjoy!
Guacamole Shrimp Salad
- 1 lb shrimp cooked and peeled
- 10 oz guacamole Good Foods is my go-to
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup roasted corn Trader Joes frozen works great
- 2 tbsp red onion diced
- fresh lime juice
- mixed greens I used arugula and butter lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix shrimp, guacamole, tomatoes, corn amd onion together.
Top a bed of greens with shrimp and guacamole mix.
Squeeze fresh lime juice over salad.
Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
***recipe adapted from Good Foods Group.