A favorite fall side at our house!! I’m serving this alongside garlic burgers with smoked Gouda on brioche buns for our Moab Under Canvas retreat this weekend! It’s perfect stuffed into a chicken sausage too!!
- 1 bag tri-colored slaw mix green and purple cabbage + carrots
- 2 medium honeycrisp apples thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup no sugar added cranberries
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 3 T raw honey
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Thai Ginger salt
- pepper to taste
Add slaw mix, apples and cranberries to a medium sized mixing bowl.
In a seperate bowl combine last 6 ingredients and whisk well.
Pour dressing over slaw mix and toss until evenly coated.
Refrigerate and allow to sit for 5-10 mintes.
Serve alongside your favorite burger or grilled fish. We love to stuff out chicken sausages with it too! Enjoy!