Costco can be intimidating for those on the lookout for healthy finds! The amount of treats and sweets is overwhelming. Not to mention you could eat 1000 plus calories just on the samples alone! Stop right there!
I compiled a list JUST FOR YOU of my favorite clean eats at Costco that just so happen to be Whole 30 friendly too! I hope this helps you navigate such a large space during your health journey! Xo
Costco Faves by Clean Eats & Treats
Clean Eats Top 15 Costco Gems…
- Green Wave Farms trimmed & peeled brussel sprouts. My top veggie. Try them roasted with balsamic and avocado oil.
- Kirkland’s Creamy Almond Butter. Ingredients: Roasted almonds. With apples or celery. I use almond butter to make zucchini hummus in place of tahini and its amazing!
- Made In Nature Super Berry Fusion. A true gem. Dried cranberries, raisins, cherries, blueberries, goji berries and pepitas. A small amount of apple juice concentrate and sunflower oil added. Both ok in small amounts. No added refined sugar. Dried berries are hard to find without added sugar! I use them to kick a sugar craving. A couple go a long way.
- Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacamole cups. Use with carrot chips. Great for traveling or packing a lunch. I mix with tuna and cumin instead of mayo.
- Bonipak Organic Pre-cut Cauliflower. Convenient. Makes preparing cauli rice a snap and saves the mess!
- Sliced beef strips. Pricey but worth it for a quick lunch or dinner. Delish in a lettuce wrap or sweet potato bun with paleo bbq.
- EatSmart Sweet Kale 7 Superfoods salad. Kale, broccoli, cabbage, brussels and chicory. Sans the dressing and toppings. I love to stir fry mine with coconut aminos.
- Bear and Wolf Canned Pink Salmon. My favorite mixed with paleo mayo, old bay seasoning and lemon juice then stuffed into mini peppers.
- Kirkland’s Organic cage free eggs. Baked at 325 for 30 minutes in a muffin tin then ice bath makes for a quick snack and the perfect hard baked egg! Thanks @jennaskitchen for the tip!
- Love Beets. Pre cooked and ready to eat. Love in salads or as a warm side with pistachios, rosemary and balsamic.
- Stretch Island Fruit leather. To be eaten sparingly. I could eat my body weight in fruit leather if I’m not careful! But Whole30 compliant. 100% fruit.
- Pomegranate arils. Love in guacamole, salads and tossed in a fruit medley.
- Kirkland’s Chicken stock for soups and sautéing.
- Aidells chicken and apple sausage is a fave. Scrambled with eggs, tossed with marinara and spaghetti squash or stuffed with salad and used as a bun.
- Kirkland’s Turkey burgers. Ingredients: Turkey salt, pepper and rosemary. A staple for lunch during the week. Broil on each side for 8 min and done!