Cinnamon Banana Strawberry Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups by Clean Eats & Treats
My mom made these for a Sunday brunch many years ago. They have definitely become a Whole Family favorite around here! Easily customizable for everyone’s taste too. Today we made cinnamon banana with almond butter topped with pure maple and strawberries with organic cream cheese topped with Kodiak Cakes Northwest Berry syrup.
Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups
- Whole grain bread of choice 1 slice per person
- Eggs beaten (1 large egg per 2 slices of bread)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- We used bananas with almond butter and strawberries with organic cream cheese this time around.
- Strawberries and chocolate hazelnut butter is another fave of my kiddos.
- Berries sausage, and spiced apples are delish too! Your options are endless!
Cut crusts off of bread
Roll each piece of bread with a rolling pin to flatten
Beat eggs and add cinnamon
Add fillings of choice and carefully roll
Place seam side down and secure with toothpick
Gently dip in egg mixture
Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat
Add roll ups seam side down to pan and brown on each side, turning frequently
Top with syrup of choice and enjoy!