Gluten Free Southwest Orzo Pasta by Clean Eats & Treats
Pasta salad is one of my families love languages and something I make all year long! My kids request it weekly! With the cooler air creeping in I wanted to spice it up a little. I threw this together in less than 20 minutes with ingredients I had on hand + topped it with garlic-lime baked chicken and they LOVED it! It would also make the perfect meatless Monday dish too! I’m definitely adding it to the weekly rotation for fall. Try it hot or cold. The colors are beautiful and the Tessemaes creamy ranch dressing (now available in ALL Whole Foods nationwide and most Walmart Neighborhood markets) is B A N A N A S! Liquid gold I tell you! I have to stash it in my secret hiding spot (produce drawer- nobody ever looks in there) to keep it safe from the kids drinking it straight out of the bottle! It’s THAT good! I hope you enjoy it too! Xo
Gluten Free Southwest Orzo Salad by Clean Eats & Treats
Gluten Free Southwest Orzo Pasta Salad
- 8 oz gluten free orzo pasta
- 1 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup organic shoepeg corn
- 1 medium red pepper diced small
- 1 medium orange pepper diced small
- 1 medium green pepper diced small
- 1/2 purple onion chopped small
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- 2/3 cup Tessemaes Creamy Ranch dressing more or less depending on preference
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
Season to your liking. Enjoy!