Chia pudding is one of my favorite clean treats! Not only is it delicious but it’s packed full of protein and healthy fats! Chia seeds are small but mighty when it comes to nutritional benefits!
- They’re packed full of antioxidants
- 2 tbsps of chia has as much Omega-3 fatty acids as 4 ounces of salmon
- They are loaded with fiber, calcium and quality protein
- Chia seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories
- Can aid in weight loss
If you’re looking to add more nutritious foods into your diet, chia is a great ingredient to incorporate. Sprinkle on top of salads and hot cereal, add to muffin or pancake batter, cookies or powerballs. The options are endless! Get creative and start welcoming these mighty seeds into your Clean Eats kitchen… starting with this chia seed pudding parfait!
Maple Vanilla Chia Parfait
Chia pudding consistency varies based off of your milk choice. Feel free to adjust milk after thickening if needed to thin it out a bit.
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk I love Califia Farms toasted coconut almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2-4 tbsp pure maple syrup you could also use date paste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of one lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup gluten free granola
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp raw shredded coconut
Whisk above ingredients together and cover tightly.
Refrigerate overnight to thicken.
Whisk before serving.
Layer fruit, granola and coconut on top of pudding in a mason jar. Enjoy!