Looking for a fun and healthy side dish to bring or serve at your Halloween dinner? Try these healthy spidey-bites this year!
Healthy Spidey-bites by Clean Eats & Treats
Layer sweet potato “crostini” with Laughing Cow Swiss cheese spread + black olive spiders + a sprinkle of fresh sage and seasoning of choice. Easy and always a hit!
You will need:
-2 sweet potatoes sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
Laughing cow swiss cheese
hole large olives
- Pre-slice and brush with oil and your sweet potato slices (crostinis)
- Roast your sweet potato slices (crostinis) at 425F until golden brown and softened, about 10-15 min depending on thickness (You could also microwave for 2-3 min and then broil until tops are toasty brown).
- Allow to cool slightly before adding cheese and toppings.
- slice a large whole olive in half for middle belly
- Slice pre-sliced olives in half for legs