If you’re a fan of avocado toast, you’re going to thank me for this! Pre-cooked pizza crust makes this delicious breakfast a snap! Feel free to experiment with different toppings and create your own masterpizza!! Enjoy!
Avocado Breakfast Pizza
- 1 whole wheat pre-cooked pizza crust I like Trader Joes but you could also use homemade
- 1 large avocado or 2 small
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 eggs cooked to your liking
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mash avocado together with lemon juice and garlic powder. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Bake crust until warm and crispy about 10-12 minutes (cooking time may vary based on crust type)
While crust is baking, cook your eggs. I like my yolks runny! Prepare to your personal preference.
Remove crust from oven and top with avocado mash, eggs, bacon and feta.
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and 21 seasoning salute. Devour!