It's no secret how much I love my Instant Pot and the soup setting has recently become my new BEST FRIEND! Nothing warms those little tummies after a long snow day than a bowl of warm and tasty soup! With all the snow we're having lately soup is on repeat over here!
This batch was created as I was cleaning out my fridge and freezer. I used every last bag of frozen veggies and the weekly remains of prepped unused veggies in the produce drawer. Leave no veggie behind friends. Nothing upsets me more than throwing away produce. Its like flushing money down the toilet. No thanks!
Feel free to switch up your vegetable options! There is no wrong way to make this! Enjoy!
Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 lb grass fed lean ground beef
- 6 cups organic chicken or beef broth
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 medium white potatoes, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Primal Palate Garlic and Herb seasoning, more if needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- On the sauté setting of the Instant Pot, sauté onion, carrots, and celery in 2 tbsp avocado oil until onion is transparent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredients, including the ground beef to the Instant Pot. Stir well.
- Shut lid and seal pressure valve.
- Hit the soup button and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- Walk away.
- Allow for a natural release (do not vent steam manually). Open lid carefully when ready.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in individual bowls. Top with parmesan cheese for a whole family option. Enjoy!