This is a healthy spin on an old family favorite. I’m pretty sure the original recipe called for creamy JIF. I’ve cleaned it up a bit and swapped the fettuccine noodles with zoodles. The funniest thing is, we all prefer the zoodles over the pasta! It’s light and refreshing and pairs perfectly with steak or chicken for a complete meal.
Raw Zoodle Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing
- 4 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1/4 cup Crazy Richards creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1-2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes depending on how HOT you like it
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8-10 mini bell peppers sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1-2 green onions sliced
- crushed peanuts to garnish
Spiralized your zuchinni (I love and use the Paderno Spiralizer)
Lay zoodles out flat on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt to sweat- this will reduce excess liquid.
Meanwhile in a medium sauce pan add peanut butter, chicken broth, coconut aminos, crushed red pepper and garlic. Heat to medium, whisk well and remove from heat.
Combine zoodles, red peppers, carrots, green onions and cilantro in a bowl and toss with enough peanut sauce to coat.
Serve with crushed peanuts on top and enjoy!
Whole family option
Cold Noodle Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing (Peanut Butter Pasta)
Cold Noodle Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing by Clean Eats & Treats
- Replace zoodles with 8 oz whole wheat fettuccine, linguine or spaghetti noodles, cooked per package directions. Serve room temperature or chilled.