Two of my favorite TJ items help bring you dinner in under twenty minutes! I’m all about convenience in the summer. We spend most of our time outdoors so slaving in the kitchen prepping and cooking isn’t always an option! I much prefer to buy pre-cut, chopped, or in this case riced veggies and prepared sauces and sides to help get dinner on the table in a flash!
Honey-Lime Shrimp by Clean Eats & Treats
Surprisingly this riced cauliflower is just as good as if I made it myself. Except its better because there is no mess to clean up! The mango-pineapple salsa tastes like you just cut up fresh mangos and pineapples and threw it together! Both are weekly staples at our house! You can put that salsa on anything! Steak, chicken, salads, cottage cheese, grilled peaches and don’t knock it until you’ve tried it berries and “nice” cream. So good! But I will say the winner for us is grilled shrimp!
Honey-Lime Shrimp + Cailiflower Rice with Mango-Pineapple salsa and Roasted Asparagus
Yield 4 servings
- 2 lb shrimp, fully peeled and deveined
- 2 pkgs Trader Joe's riced cauliflower
- 1 container Trader Joe's mango-pineapple salsa
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 4 limes
- 2 tbsp honey
- garlic powder
- kosher salt and pepper
- Trader Joe's everyday seasoning
- coconut oil spray
- Rinse shrimp and place on skewers. Spray both sides with coconut oil spray and place on a tinfoil lined baking sheet. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle the juice of two limes on top. Set aside.
- Heat a medium sauce pan to medium and spray with coconut oil spray. Cook cauli rice according to package directions. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to broil and place shrimp about 5 inches below coils. Broil on each side 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven. (You could also grill) Drizzle with honey.
- Layer trimmed asparagus on a second tinfoil line banking sheet and spray with coconut oil spray. Season with everyday seasoning, salt and pepper. Drizzle the juice of one lime on top.
- Reduce heat to 425 degrees and roast asparagus until browned. About 10-15 minutes depending on thickness. I like mine thin and crispy!
- Remove from oven and serve. Layer rice, shrimp, and salsa and top with fresh lime. Enjoy!