Confession. I’m guilty of buying way more bulk items than needed at Costco on a weekly basis leaving me with mounds of food needing to be eaten before spoiling. This week.. Greek yogurt and blueberries. Greek yogurt is so versatile and we use it like sour cream in many of my recipes so I figured buying in bulk would be a great option. You can only eat so many yogurt parfaits for breakfast. So having been left with a giant tub that needed to be eaten in two days before spoiling, I decided to use it up in a recipe I could freeze! Really you could freeze this anyway you’d like. Mini muffin cups, molds or Popsicles. But the bark idea seemed fun for a summer breakfast and snack and it was a hit!! Enjoy!
Frozen Blueberry Pineapple Greek Yogurt Bark
You could also use flavored yogurt and omit the honey if you choose.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and stems removed
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- Line a 9x13 cake pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Mix together yogurt, vanilla and honey.
- Add blueberries and pineapple.
- Stir until blueberries are evenly coated.
- Spead out evenly on parchment lined pan.
- Freeze overnight. Slice, serve and devour! *I sprinkled ours with a dash of coconut sugar.