Our family has a serious love affair with pizza! Not the $5 kind but GOOD stuff! One of the hardest habits to break for my oldest as she entered her clean eating journey was her cravings for pizza. We came up with this clean recipe of one of her favorites from CPK! It’s texture is different but the flavors are phenom!
Cauliflower Crust Tostada Pizza
Yield 4-6 servings
- Recipe for my basic cauliflower crust found here
- 2 cans low sodium black beans, mashed
- 2 or more cups salsa verde chicken found here
- finely shredded quality sharp cheddar
- roasted corn from Trader Joes, frozen and defrosted
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- fresh arugula
- dried cilantro
- fresh sliced avocado
- drizzle with Bolthouse cilantro avocado dressing (you could also make your own)
- the kitchen sink or whatever else you feel like throwing on top!
- Prepare crust according to directions.
- Mash black beans.
- Layer toppings starting with beans, chicken then cheese and bake. Remove from oven. Then top with whatever else you want to throw on.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 450 degrees. Enjoy!